Our nationwide legal client is seeking an experienced Trademark Paralegal to join their growing team. You will be responsible for supporting multiple attorneys with research, documentation, organization, and assisting with all aspects of a filing. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage title updates for trademark registrations at the USPTO.
- Effectively maintain trademark dockets and prioritize deadlines based on filing requirements.
- Correspond independently with clients and foreign counsel on filing reminders.
- Create client reports summarizing portfolio statuses and filing priorities.
- Research marketplace use conditions for clients and third-party conflicts.
Degree is not required, but you must have at least 4 years of experience working at a trademark law firm. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is required, especially with Word and Excel, and prior experience using IPManager docketing software is preferred. You must possess general knowledge of the domestic trademark and brand protection landscape, along with brand protection practices for companies. If you are looking for next step in your career with long term growth, this may be the role for you!