Special Projects Assistant
Our law firm client in Greenway Plaza-area needs a Special Projects Coordinator Assistant to be the right hand to the Director of Firm and Political Affairs. This position will be responsible for preparing, coordinating, and organizing all the firm’s events, luncheons, parties, and dinners. Flexibility with hours for events, including overtime and weekends, is critical. Additional duties include:
- Organize and coordinate approximately 20 events per year
- Organize, conduct, and lead numerous city, county, state and federal fundraisers each year
- Prepare and distribute invitations to events that the company conducts/contributes
- Update and maintain events/political calendar, including sending invitations to events
- Complete and provide individual contribution forms to candidates
- Fill associate tables sponsored by the company
- RSVP attendance to various events
- Keep and maintain accounts payable filing
- Register and file all monthly client reports
- Register all employees for conferences
- Assist with all firm employee annual parties, dinners, lunches, and events
- Assist with firm employee annual photo
At least 2-3 years’ prior experience organizing, coordinating, and directing large scale corporate or social events is required. Strong communication skills and multitasking skills are mandatory, as well as strong proficiency with Microsoft Office. You must also be able to work independently with a go-getter attitude to make sure deadlines are met. Strong attention to detail is another must have. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, this firm provides an exceptional firm culture, long-tenured staff, and an employee-centered approach. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step to becoming a corporate event planner.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.