This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a very small Southwest Houston embroidery company, is seeking an Operations Assistant to support the owner in ensuring day-to-day operations run efficiently. You will be a true “right-hand” to the owner who will teach you all aspects of the business, so a high level of trust and patience is needed. This role does involve a great amount of detail, including a lot of moving pieces, and high volume of client interaction. Duties include:
- Interact with clients to take orders, schedule pickups/delivery, communicate status, and other communication as needed per project.
- Organizing and filing of physical and electronic documents, including working within existing files, and improving organization
- Coordinating and processing orders internally, including ordering stock, picking up/delivering stock, tracking orders through the embroidery process, assessing/controlling for quality, counting inventory for orders, and boxing for pickup/shipment.
- Assisting with inventory counts, ordering, organizing, and processing.
- Very light bookkeeping, including invoicing, receiving payments, entering product and service item numbers, void/unvoid transactions, and processing expenses
At least 2 years of client-focused industrial, office, or retail experience is required, some understanding of accounting with QuickBooks is preferred. Bilingual Spanish skills are preferred as well. Some lifting is required for the position. This role requires someone tech-savvy with strong math skills, strong organization skills, a high degree of patience, and a service-focused mentality to create an exemplary customer experience.