Senior SEC Accountant
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our energy services client in West Houston is seeking an experienced Senior SEC Accountant to oversee and lead full cycle accounting for the corporate entities by processing internal management reporting, external reporting, and handling technical accounting. Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare and process quarterly/annual filings for the Company’s Forms 10-Q/K
- Assist with preparation and compliance of SEC reporting materials
- Prepare and maintain documentation to support SEC filings
- Assist in technical research and documentation, gather information related to related party transactions, and prepare information for the Investor Relations and Legal teams
- Assist with month-end closing and reconciliations
- Prepare recurring analyses and reports with supporting variance explanations
- Maintain evidence for Sarbanes Oxley 404 compliance and assist in corrective actions
- Coordinate audit requests with external and internal auditors, and others as needed
Accounting Degree and a CPA are required with at least 5 years of experience, including 2+ years in public accounting. Prior experience in SEC reporting and technical accounting is needed for this role. We are looking for a strong communicator with a “take charge” type attitude.