Senior Process Engineer
Our central Houston client is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to provide all departments with process expertise. This role will have a hand in capital project development, data analysis and analytics, process and testing/optimizing, and HSE compliance. This role also involves process design, simulation, reporting; process flow diagrams; piping and instrument diagramming, and calculations to assist with process optimization. Duties include:
- Provide designs and testing in order to optimize production and reduce process-related incidents
- Develop process design basis and PFD for new projects
- Oversee processing designs for handling of hazards, including the PHA (Process Hazards Analysis) to ensure compliance with safety in design and facility operations
- Manage relationships and interact with other departments (i.e., operations, regulatory affairs, health & safety, etc.) to ensure that appropriate process data and analyses are available to support overall business objectives
- Provide process engineering expertise and guidance to facilities to make improvements to process systems design and controls
- Develop and conduct process simulations in conjunction with operations and facilities to investigate system steady state responses in support of diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Be involved with incident investigation to analyze equipment and system failures, recognize deviations, and provide solutions and corrective actions
- Collecting data required to make process improvements and modifications
- Initiate and/or perform engineering studies, proposing solutions or recommending alternatives, and assist in developing engineering standards and practices
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum 7 years of job-related experience is required. Chemical Engineering Degree, Professional Engineer license, or Masters’ degree is highly preferred. Gas processing and pipeline modeling experience required.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.