This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our international client in west Houston is seeking an experienced Senior Market Analyst to implement systems, processes, and procedures to maximize sales. You will collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to assist in recognizing and developing opportunities. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and administer CRM system.
- Interpret data, create reports, and recommend potential markets.
- Analyze market features and create forecasts of opportunity.
- Create performance drivers through tools and systems; increase automation.
- Track internal and external sales; identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with vendors for trade shows and dealer visits.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales policy and procedure documents.
Degree preferred with at least 6 years of market analysis experience, including very strong CRM proficiency. This is a team-oriented environment requiring superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and comfortable working at a fast pace. If you enjoy assisting in growth and effective sales, apply now for the next best step in your career!