Senior Director of Sales
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a specialized manufacturing company, is looking to add a Senior Director of Sales to their Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the President, the focus of this role is to create a dynamic sales program and strategy to increase company revenue and profits. An analytical, process-oriented mentality will be an ideal fit for this culture and it’s leadership. This translates into managing with KPIs, analytics, and data instead of “going with your gut.” Ownership of the sales organization comes with this role, including:
- Creation of sales and marketing strategies, programs and execution plans, and analytics/KPIs for measuring results
- Oversight of all sales and marketing staff, including management, program creation, training and development, and accountability to sales goals
- Measure success to plan, provide thorough and knowledgeable analysis, and manage change as needed to hit targets
- Report and communicate with key stakeholders, especially those on the Leadership Team
- Build and nurture relationships with key partners and vendors to capitalize on new growth opportunities
A background in manufacturing or distribution is required. This is an Executive-Level position for someone with at least a dozen years of sales management experience. More than just a manager, this role will be the face of Sales & Marketing for the entire organization. Room for advancement is available for the right person. Executive Presence is key, along with a documented approach to managing sales teams to success. This is an exceptional opportunity for a systems-focused sales executive to take the next step in their career.