This position is permanently closed.
Our construction client in Southwest Houston is seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for performing all accounting functions to achieve accurate and timely general ledger month-end close. Other duties include:
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Assist AP and AR team
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Reconcile various general ledger and balance sheet accounts monthly
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Interface with management in various departments and at various levels
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required with a minimum 5 years of Accounting experience, preferably in the construction industry; experience with accounting processes in a Public Company would be helpful as well. This position reports directly to the Controller, who is looking for someone with strong technical skills and superior people skills, as this position has a growth path within the company. This client offers great culture, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits plan.