This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our construction client in Southwest Houston is seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for assisting multiple business units with a variety of Accounting & Finance projects. Duties include:
- General accounting including AP, AR, and GL review
- Reviewing and coding AP invoices
- Preparing journal entries including expense reclass, expense accrual, and revenue accrual
- Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Creating budgets/forecasts; reviewing vendor statements; reviewing AR Aging.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required with a minimum 5 years experience in Accounting or 2 years experience as a Senior Accountant. Must be very comfortable with reviewing general ledger and have an understanding of accounting processes in a Public Company. This position reports directly to the Financial Project Manager, who is looking for someone with strong technical skills and superior people skills, as this position has a growth path within the company. This client offers great culture, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits plan.