This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a fast-growing energy conglomerate in northwest Houston, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to develop, manage, and maintain client accounts. The ideal candidate will be driven, resourceful, and bottom-line focused, as this is part of the overall company culture. Those with a competitive edge will thrive in this fast-paced role. As a Sales Rep, your duties will include:
- Research and pipeline prospects to create opportunities for cultivation of business
- Respond to all inquiries and follow up on all leads for new business, managing the quote process
- Manage new orders to ensure accuracy in price/scope, administration of service, and issues-management
- Manage existing client relationships and growing additional service business as appropriate
- Communicate effectively with clients through and after the service
- Attend tradeshows, business events, and team meetings as required
- Ensure all client documentation and paperwork are completed accurately and on time
- Up to 50% travel, including overnight travel, is part of this role
A bachelor’s in Business or Engineering is required with 5-10 years of sales experience in gas turbine, rotating equipment, or power industry repairs and maintenance. Exceptional communication skills, experience with cross-functional collaboration, and service-oriented mentality are keys to success in this position. Competitive salary, great benefits, and fast-growing company. Apply now to join this growing, dynamic company!