Our manufacturing client in West Houston is seeking a Sales Manager to oversee all current client relations and grow future partners. In this role, you must understand the company’s portfolio in order to target the market and drive growth which will involve local travel to perform client visits and attend tradeshows. Since this is a sales role, you must have strong, transparent communication skills and be comfortable negotiating. Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to engage new partners and create optimal territory coverage
- Grow revenue through existing partners by understanding buying patterns and preferences
- Act as a subject matter expert on market trends and products; Provide educational training
- Develop existing partner relationships by growing their product lines and creating a growth plan for each
- Generate detailed product and revenue forecasts for all partners; Evaluate and suggest profitable areas
- Maintain the CRM with detailed records of each partner
You must be a driven induvial who has at least five years of indirect sales experience and is comfortable traveling to tradeshows and client visits. Strong, transparent communication is key in this role, along with great negotiating skills, and confident in presenting products and services to partners. This role is fast paced, so you have to be comfortable working under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!