Sales Director- Geoservices
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a Houston-based international energy and infrastructure services company, is seeking a dynamic and strategic Sales Director to head up their Geoservices Group. This will be a strategic leader with a hands-on approach to sales, sales management, process improvement, and change management. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with division and company leadership to create overall vision and strategy
- Develop and execute on short and long-term sales and marketing plans, including allocation of budgets, staff, territories, business plans, etc.
- Hire, train, and manage sales teams, implementing best practices related to sales frameworks, performance management, career development, and
- Direct responsibility for key account management, especially at the C-Level, requiring an outward or client-facing mentality
- Develop sales pipeline management process and reporting structure to monitor data, trends, and performance to actively manage to meet group sales goals
- Engage and manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a complex, matrixed, international environment, with the goal of moving projects and change forward
Degree preferred along with 10-15 years of escalating experience implementing and managing Business Development/Sales in an international, entrepreneurial environment. Direct relevant experience in Oil & Gas, Renewables, or Geophysical Services is required. A proven track record of delivering revenue growth, ability to successfully operate in a complex global organization, and significant change management/process improvement experience will be needed. Up to 25% travel, including international travel, will be required. This role will start as remote, ideally moving into the Houston office.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enterprising and ambitious Sales Leader looking for an opportunity to put their “thumb print” on a dynamic, growing company. If this sounds like you, apply now!