This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our West Houston client is seeking an experienced CRM Manager and Administrator to support and act as a direct right hand to the VP of Sales. You will work closely with the sales and marketing departments, as well as company leadership, to ensure the success of sales efforts. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and administer CRM system
- Monitor internal and external sales
- Report on metrics, discover errors, and develop reports on sales metrics
- Create performance drivers through tools and systems
- Arrange customer orders through payment, production, and logos
- Partner with vendors for trade shows and client visits
- Manage and maintain accurate sales policy and procedure documents
Degree required with at least 5 years of sales CRM experience, with at least 2 years managing people. This is a team-oriented environment requiring superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and comfortable working at a fast pace. If you are a CRM/Database Administrator looking for the next steps in your career, apply now.