Our Oil & Gas client in northwest Houston is seeking a Sales Administrator to provide administrative support to the VP of Sales and team. In this role, you will also assemble sales data, maintain sales reports and analysis, and manage all CRM data. Other responsibilities include:
- Collect, summarize, and enter sales data to create sales reports.
- Provide sales data, reports, product information, and service requests to sales team.
- Create presentations and new sales material.
- Act as the “hub” between commercial, operations, and sales departments.
- Coordinate meetings, trade shows, luncheons, and other events.
- Establish contacts, coordinate mailing lists, invitations, and payments.
- Develop schedules and assignments for departments.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required, with a minimum of three years’ experience in a sales support role. Prior Salesforce experience is highly preferred with advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Strong analytical and organization skills is a must, along with being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to get your foot in the door and start your career off strong, this may be the role for you.