This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Greenway Plaza-area client is seeking an experience Records Manager to oversee the success of the records department through employee management, document control, project coordination, and overall department oversight. This role involves project management, implementing processes and procedures, training department and company staff, and administering filings. The duties include:
- Oversee, train, and manage the Records Department staff
- Manage firm filings, client billings, and special filing documents
- Manage and update handbook and process documents as needed
- Handling of Public Information Act Requests and other record requests
- Plan, organize, and execute large scale projects
- Conduct new employee onboarding, training, and development
- Manage extensive and complex reporting
A degree is required with at least five years of managing in a Records Department, including years of direct experience managing a team. Experience project planning experience is preferred. Strong critical and analytical thinking skills are highly needed, along with the ability to problem solve and meet strict deadlines. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply now!