Our client, a respected Houston-based law firm, is seeking a Clerk to support their Records Department with a variety of tasks and projects. This role interacts with staff and clients at all levels to benefit the work of the firm. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Collect, organize, and sort documents for paper and electronic filing.
- Review and code client paperwork for filing in the electronic system.
- Assist support staff, attorneys, and other staff with coding, reports, billing, and other issues.
- Setting up new accounts and assisting with conflict checks as needed.
- Assist with reporting for billing as needed.
An Associate’s Degree is preferred, but not required, along with 1-2 years of office or administrative experience. Professional demeanor, communication skills, and presentation are required. Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is needed. Strong computer literacy, organization, and resourcefulness will be required as well.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level working with an established firm.