Our client, an international investment bank with offices Houston, needs a sharp, polished Receptionist/Admin to manage their beautiful downtown front office. This position manages the lobby area and provides administrative support to the team. The ideal candidate will be polished, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of service to internal and external customers. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating strong partnerships to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Oversee daily operations of the reception area, including answering phones and emails, directing correspondence as needed, and taking and delivering messages appropriately.
- Greet all visitors, advise staff of their arrival, and provide assistance as needed.
- Ensure the Lobby is tidy, organized, well stocked, and in order.
- Manage conference rooms to maintain optimal use of space and coordinate meeting details (i.e., set up, breakdown, catering, guests, etc.).
- Arrange travel, including booking flights, ground transportation, lodging and entertainment for domestic and international business trips.
- Prepare and submit monthly expenses, including monitoring of corporate cards.
- Other tasks and special projects as needed.
- Professional and polished presence, along with friendly, positive attitude.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a team environment and proficient with computers.
- High level of proficiency with MS Outlook, intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel required; experience with Concur for expenses preferred.
- Excellent judgment and discretion, along with ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
- Degree strongly preferred.
If you are a professional, poised Administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)