Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Our Southwest Houston client is seeking an eager Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to manage the front desk while performing a variety of administrative duties. This individual will be the primary point of contact for the company, so they will be providing support amongst the organization, as well as welcoming all guests. Strong characteristics such as multitasking, strong customer service and communication skills, and efficient time management is essential for this position.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, and well stocked
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue safety eyewear)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and working with other Administrative Assistants
Requirements for this position include prior experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Other qualifications are as follows:
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
If you enjoy creating memorable first impressions and talking with an array of people with a can-do attitude, our client wants you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.