Our client, an growing real estate company, needs a sharp, eager Receptionist/Admin to manage their front office.
This position manages the lobby area and provides administrative support to the team. The ideal candidate will be polished, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of service to internal and external customers. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating strong partnerships to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Oversee daily operations of the reception area, including answering phones and emails, directing correspondence as needed, and taking and delivering messages appropriately.
- Greet all visitors, advise staff of their arrival, and provide assistance as needed.
- Ensure the Lobby is tidy, organized, well stocked, and in order.
- Some travel arrangement and calendar management as needed.
- Other tasks and special projects as needed.
A degree is preferred but not required, along with 1-3 years’ office experience. Professional presence, along with a friendly, positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are needed. Ability to work in a team environment and strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office Suite, would be helpful.
If you are an eager, poised Administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you.