This position is permanently closed.
A dental office in West Houston is seeking a sharp Front Office Coordinator to join their growing team. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating memorable customer experiences. You will be responsible for the client-service experience from initial phone contact to the post-operative period, all while providing administrative support around the office. Major responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily operations of the reception area, including answering phones and emails, scheduling appointments, and process financial transactions
- Properly educate patients on processes and procedures
- Process insurance paperwork and submit all dental claims
- Track incoming and outgoing lab cases
- Order office supplies
- Support the Office Manager
Minimum of 1 year administrative experience is required with prior dental experience. You must be polished, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of service to internal and external customers. If you are looking for the next best step in your dental career, apply now!