This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our South Houston industrial client is seeking a friendly, professional Receptionist to be the face of their company and to maintain all aspect of the lobby and building. This role involves traditional clerical duties such as answering phones, restocking the kitchen, maintaining cleanliness, managing calendars, and coordinating mail. Most importantly, you are the first point of contact for the company, so a professional demeanor and presentation at all times is a must.
Other responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the building
- Welcome on-site visitors
- Keep up both conference rooms making sure they are clean and tidy
- Coordinate all courier and overnight deliveries through UPS, Federal Express and Hot Shot
- Track staff coming and leaving the building
- Maintain cleanliness and order of office supply closet
- Maintain copy and postage machine, by ordering toner, repairs and maintenance
- Order, receive and keep inventory of all office supply purchases
- Maintain confidential phone list, extension list and birthday list.
- Ensure the flags are in good shape by having them cleaned and repaired as needed
- Make sure flags are half staff when executive orders are given
- Assist all departments with making folders and labels
- Purchase a birthday cake for monthly birthday recognitions
- Print and assemble training manuals
To qualify for this position, you must have at least one-year experience as a receptionist and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe. So, if you enjoy creating memorable first impressions, love being a helping hand, and are great at multi-tasking, this may be the role for you!