Our client in the Houston area needs a sharp, eager Receptionist to manage their front office and provide administrative support to the team. This role includes traditional Front Office duties, including answering phones, taking messages, greeting guests, ordering supplies, and stocking the kitchen. The ideal candidate will be professional, polished, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of service to internal and external clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Schedule meetings and closings; manage conference room schedule
- Prepare and send regular and certified mail, FedEx packages, etc.
- Establish and maintain client files and records
- Prepare routine correspondence, memoranda and legal documents
- Track and manage client expenses for vendors, filings, and recordings
- Assist accounting department as needed
A degree is preferred but not required, along with 5+ years’ office experience. Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office is required to perform daily tasks, as well as Adobe. PC Law knowledge is a plus. Someone who is has a strong client focus, comfortable working in a demanding environment, and keen for detail will thrive in this role. If you are an eager Administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you.