Our Houston client is seeking a smart, energetic, and upbeat Front Office Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate for this position must enjoy being a part of an energetic team, flexible, and have a “no task too small” attitude. Since this individual will be the first person all guests see, great presentation and strong interpersonal communication skills are necessary. A college degree is strongly preferred, along with one year of office or customer service experience, including work experience that occurred during school.
Responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to-
- Greet all visitors and maintain the flow of the office
- Maintain office tidiness, order supplies, and restock as needed
- Answering phones with an eagerness to assist
- Managing calendars and confirming appointments
- Arranging office lunches and coordinate events
- Filing, making copies, data entry, sorting and distributing mail and general administrative duties.
In addition, a Bachelor’s degree, experience in Sales or Customer Service, and being bilingual in Spanish are all strongly preferred. Just as important as qualifications is the attitude and eagerness of the candidate. Our client is looking for someone who is smart, takes ownership, has a high sense of urgency and high energy, and who can demonstrate grit, determination, and optimism. Strong affinity for health, fitness, and wellness will also be important. If this sounds like the type of culture for you, send in your resume today!