Real Estate Analyst
This position is permanently closed.
Our Houston-based client is looking for an intelligent, hard-working self-starter lead special projects on behalf of the firm’s management. The scope of professional and personal projects will vary widely and will include the oversight of assets, including investment accounts, properties, trusts and other interests, and acting as the primary point of contact with professional advisors and other third parties. This position will, on occasion, require coordination and teaming with other members of the firm on a project-by-project basis. The position may require work beyond normal business hours or on weekends.
The candidate must possess a high level of poise, tact and diplomacy, as well as the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. This detail-oriented professional must also possess the ability to anticipate the needs of management and respond accordingly while working in an environment with competing priorities and deadlines. Above all else, we are seeking a candidate who brings a “go above and beyond” mentality to everything he/she does.
- Oversight of personal and family assets, including investment accounts, properties, trusts and other interests
- Interface with tax advisors, lawyers, trustees and other external professionals
- Lead various ad-hoc projects for the firm’s management and/or other family members
- Handle confidential matters
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of prior office experience (not necessarily in this role); financial services experience is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Clear ability to successfully interact with diverse internal and external constituencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Have the ability, drive and interest to initiate, research, execute and oversee a wide variety of complex special projects