Public Relations Manager
Our client, an international Oil & Gas company in southwest Houston, is seeking a strong Public Relations Manager to join their growing communications team. This person will be responsible for developing and executing effective communication and media strategies to increase brand awareness and image of the company. This position will involve coordinating all public relation activities, nurturing a strong media network to engage audiences, and managing media inquiries ad interview request. Other responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a favorable public image by communicating programs, accomplishments and points of view
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Prospect for speaking engagements, interviews, awards, and community engagement
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, keynote presentations, and social media content
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an on-going basis.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or other related discipline is required. Proven working experience in public relations is required, along with event planning. Experience designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level, as well as strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets. Experience in acting as a company spokesperson, including comfort and skill in both broadcast and print media interviews, is also required. Exceptional writing and editing skills and solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc., are also needed. If you are a PR Manager with great experience under you belt and are looking for the next best step in your career, look no further and apply now!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.