Our client, an international manufacturing company serving the Oil & Gas space, is seeking a Project Manager. Qualified candidates will have strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects on overlapping deadlines, and at least 5 years’ experience in project management in a manufacturing setting. Duties will include:
- Coordinate between Account Managers and Operations Planning to develop comprehensive project plans and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Follow up at all project phases to keep the project on track to meet required expectations.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments if needed based on financial analysis
- Provide Account Managers with most updated information on assigned projects such as current status and completion date.
- Communicate any changes to sales orders to the appropriate departments.
- Provide status and performance reports to Management.
- Provide target completion dates for each activity.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Project Management is required and a PMP Certification is preferred. Ability to read engineering BOM is required as well, along with strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Project, and MS Word. Working knowledge of ERP systems is needed and Syteline experience is preferred.