Our client, a Houston-based pipeline inspection company, needs an experienced Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This is a true leadership role requiring direct technical experience in pipeline and/or fixed equipment inspection. You will oversee all aspects of the project, including reviews of Scope of Work, establishing timelines and milestones, managing budgets, and directly oversee and support your team during all phases of the project. Experience delivering on or under budget, safely, is vital. Direct, clear, and transparent communication is key, along with a strong sense of urgency and superior time and people management skills. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the full project, including management of teams, budget creation and management, and full communication.
- Travel to client and project job sites to perform site visits associated with project execution. This role includes up to 50% travel.
- Oversee teams delivering on projects, including supporting, managing, resolving issues, and acting as technical subject matter expert.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular professional communication, technical consultation, and relationship management.
- Provide regular project status reports and effective communication to customers, team, and management.
- Create and manage project budgets, ensuring delivery on-or-under budget.
- Continual emphasis on safety.
Degree or PMP certification required, along with five+ years of project management experience in in-line pipeline inspection or energy/oil and gas services. API experience is strongly preferred.
If you’re a self-directed Project Manager with extensive experience under your belt, this may be the role for you!