Our Galleria client is seeking a program advisor to provide support and guidance for their applicants and students. This candidate must have superb written and oral communication skills, have enthusiasm and imitative in their work ethic, along with a professional team work attitude. Excellent customer service skills will also be mandatory, with great attention to details and critical thinking skills. These prerequisite skills will assist in maintaining the following key responsibilities:
- Gain expertise about the certification program, state requirements, and company policies and procedures
- Use this knowledge to engage with candidates to help them strategize and problem solve to move along within the program to complete their certification
- Engage and recognize incoming calls and walk-ins as priority tasks
- Occasional representation of the program in-person at area job fair events
- Present at local school districts and networking mixer
- Build relationships with local districts.
- Perform any other duties (administrative, clerical, events) as directed by Customer Relations Director
This position also includes mandatory district events and the individual must have a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher, as well as experience in public speaking.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)