Patient Care Phone Representative
Our client, a growing healthcare company in central Houston, is looking for Patient Care Phone Reps to assist patients via phone with their medical devices. Reps provide patients with general technical support, instructions on proper use and care of equipment, and general education on their equipment and supplies. To excel in this role, you must be tech-savvy, have great communication skills, and enjoy helping others. Responsibilities include:
- Host virtual and phone appointments, then upload data from tests
- Track, order and maintain inventory while keeping accurate documentation for the billing department
- Perform routine equipment care, maintenance and inventory evaluation
- Participate in the quality assurance program
- Inspect and maintain equipment and inventory
Degree is preferred but not required. Experience with phone customer service is highly preferred and previous experience in healthcare is a big plus. Our client will also consider new college graduates who are eager, sharp, and energetic, as training will be provided. The ideal candidate is someone empathetic, helpful, and ready to provide exceptional customer service. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply now!