Part Time Office Coordinator
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a private family office in River Oaks, is looking to hire a part time Administrative/Office Assistant. This will be approximately 20-25 hours per week, with flexibility on the schedule. The ideal candidate is conscientious, helpful, smart, and friendly. Duties will include:
- Check and respond/forward office emails
- Coordinate and manage lunch orders as needed
- Manage inventory, restock, and order supplies
- Help keep the office organized and tidy
- Check and distribute office mail
- Conduct post office deliveries
- Data entry into the CRM/data base
This entry-level position does not require a degree – in fact, someone attending college could be a great fit for our client. At least one year of Admin/office experience is needed, and some Accounting or Accounts Payable experience (including Accounting classes) is strongly preferred. More important is a “can do” attitude, positive disposition, and ability to think on your feet. If you’re looking for a part time role, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!