This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A personal injury law firm in Greenway Plaza is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their growing team. You will be responsible for supporting the attorneys with research, documentation, file organization, and assisting with preparation for meetings, trials, and hearings. Responsibilities include:
- Organize, analyze, and compile information
- Draft, proof, and edit all legal documents
- Order medical records for review
- Assist clients on discovery
- Prepare documents for depositions and trial
- Manage attorney’s calendars
- Maintain all files are up to date and organized
Degree is not required, but a minimum of 5 years of experience in personal injury and trial is mandatory. Prior experience using trial presentation software will be needed, with preferred knowledge in Filevine. Tech-savvy, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, and strong communication skills are essential. If you are looking for the next best step in your legal career, apply now!