Our client is seeking a polished, sharp, and experienced Paralegal to assist in their Real Estate and Banking divisions in their Houston office. This will involve creating, reviewing, and processing documents, preparing for closings, and ensuring a smooth closing process. You will also be working closely with attorneys, clients, and title companies. Responsibilities include:
- Process acquisitions, dispositions, loans, and other financial documents
- Review leases and prepare abstracts
- Review title commitments and surveys, and prepares objections
- Review UCC, judgment, tax and other lien searches
- Prepares and coordinate the closing process for commercial real estate transactions
Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred with a at least 5 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or managing real estate loans in a firm setting. Strong communication skills are needed due to the high volume of interaction with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You must be comfortable multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.