Our client, and independent Oil & Gas company, is seeking a high-energy Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of their office. In this role, you will directly supervise and delegate tasks to the front desk Administrative Assistant. You will work closely with other office Admins and the HR department to ensure efficient office operations. Other responsibilities include:
- Track and maintain logs for all badges and parking garages, visitor parking validations; Allocate all parking invoices by cost centers.
- Review and approve all stationary such as business cards, letterheads and working with graphics
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Coordinate all office communications to the staff, including building notices, invitations, and other updates
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Partner with vendors and work with outside service providers on projects
- Review operating expense statements, assist with office budget, code office invoices, evaluate cost savings and ensure all items are invoiced and paid
- Primary contact for property management- responsible for addressing any building concerns, HVAC adjustments, and routine maintenance requests
Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, but not required. Minimum of 10 years of administrative office support experience is required, preferably with prior management/supervisor experience as well. Due to the high level of interaction, you will have with a variety of individuals, you must have excellent written and oral communication. Also, one who is a collaborative team player, great at problem solving, able to juggle tasks simultaneously, all while having a great eye for detail and staying highly organized is the type of person who will thrive in this role. Tech-savvy skills are a must in this role, so you must have proficient use of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.