Office Manager/ Executive Assistant
Our client, a growing Industrial firm in south Houston is seeking a dynamic Office Manager/Executive Assistant. This individual will be responsible for managing the fast-paced office, executing on daily tasks, and managing multiple ongoing projects. You must have a “take charge” attitude to stay proactive with a servant-leader mentality to be to meet the needs of the company and team. Duties include:
- Managing and coordinating a busy, evolving calendar
- Coordinate door-to-door travel with robust itineraries
- Organize frequent team building events
- Prepare for meetings and conference calls, including ordering catering
- Assist the Marketing and HR department as needed
- Manage special projects regularly
A degree is required along with a minimum 2 years’ experience in office management and/or executive support. If you are a self-driven individual with high standards for quality of work, and you enjoy making a difference in others’ lives, this may be the role for you! This a high client that offers a strong comp and benefits package that includes a gym membership, generous PTO, and potential stock options.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.