Our Financial Services client is seeking a professional Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to the CFO in the Galleria area. This individual must posses strong financial experience with high proficiency in Excel. These skills will assist in performing the following duties:
- Maintain the monthly books for several entities.
- Prepare / Update Custom Financial Reports Monthly
- Prepare Quarterly Trust Financial Statements
- Updating quarterly tax estimate schedules
- Coordinate quarterly financial review meetings
- Coding invoices and preparing checks
- Monthly Payroll through Paychex
Administrative duties include:
- Detailed electronic and paper filing system
- Manage confidential information with discretion
- Errands/tasks for the office
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Special projects for President and CFO
- Answering phones, mail, and assisting with any other needs
Qualifications for this position require precise attention to detail, ability to mulit-task, and strong experience working with QuickBooks, Adobe, and PowerPoint.
Apply now if you meet the above requirements and are ready for your next best career opportunity!