This position is permanently closed.
Our South Houston client is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to oversee all day-to-day office operations. This role will involve bookkeeping tasks such as managing transaction, monthly reconciliation, invoice coding, and other financial functions. You will also be an active participate on the Executive Board where you will attend meetings, assist with strategic projects, and a variety of other administrative duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage schedules for meetings and ensure all meeting rooms are prepared
- Ensure all visitors are greeted and members have proper building access
- Organize and distribute all mail
- Coordinate administrative and HR processes and procedures
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, equipment, and services
- Ensure all documentation is organized and in compliance
- Develop monthly and annual reports
- Manage all activities related to the maintenance of facilities, inventory, office equipment, and systems
- Arrange public relations and educational events in coordination with division heads
A minimum of 5 years administrative experience is required along with experience using QuickBooks. You must have a great sense of self direction, be highly organized, and very proactive to ensure an efficient office is maintained. Being tech-savvy, great at multi-tasking, and great at problem solving, training, and collaborating is what you will need to succeed as their Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper.