This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A dental practice in West Houston is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their growing team. Your main responsibilities are managing the day-to-day office operations, managing office personnel, along with hiring and onboarding new team members. You will also be dealing with insurance filings and all aspects of financial functions. Other duties include-
- Perform accounting activities- billing, accounts payables and receivables
- Run reports and financials
- Maintain the efficiency of the office
- Manage all insurance filings
- Ensure all HR documents are organized and in complains
- Conduct interviews, onboard, and train all new employees
- Assist office personnel and customers as needed
A minimum of 5 years’ office experience is required with healthcare industry experience preferred. Quickbooks experience is highly preferred, but not required. The ideal person for this role is someone who is a self-starter, tech-savvy, and highly organized. You must have a great sense of self direction, be highly organized, and very proactive to ensure an efficient office is maintained. Being great at multi-tasking and problem solving, training, and collaborating is what you will need to succeed as their Office Manager.