Our manufacturing client in South Houston is seeking an eager Office Manager to ensure efficiency and organization within the office. This individual must possess a go-getter attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an energetic team. Primary duties within this role are as follows-
- Process Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Process Payroll
- Organize frequent team building events
- Book travel for team members
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties in QuickBooks
- Coordinate lunches for team members
- Manage the (automated) phone system
- Order office & warehouse supplies
- Take on any other administrative duties to support the team
A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of three years’ experience in office management. Other qualities that the candidate must have is great self-discipline and strive for a high standard for quality work.
In addition, the client offers a competitive benefits package, a fun and relaxing break room, and a cross-fit gym!
Apply now for your next best opportunity!