Our client, a prestigious international Private Equity firm, is looking for an Office Assistant. This candidate must be have a team player attitude, genuine interest in joining a strong administrative team, becoming a part of the group, and lending support when necessary. Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, as well as forward thinking and highly professional demeanor with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at various organizational levels is a must. Other characteristics that are preferred are diplomacy, unquestionable integrity and ethics, customer service minded, detail-orientated with exceptional organizational skills, and must be punctual
- Responsible for daily office set up of office
- Cordially greet incoming guests and seat them according to meeting schedule.
- Responsible for keeping front desk, lounge, conference rooms and office tidy and stocked at all times.
- Prepare conference room space before and after meetings, as needed.
- Answer, screen and route incoming calls/communicate messages to EA’s. Plan desk coverage if you’re away from the desk.
- Track and maintain employee parking and employee office badges.
- Validate guest parking and note business reference.
- Business stationary ordering for US based offices & headshot photo set up for new hires.
- Responsible for all food and supply online orders.
- Primary office contact for all Vendors and maintain current files related thereto.
- Primary liaison with building management office on all matters and responsible for communicating building or other relative messages to the office as a whole.
- Sign for incoming packages and responsible for all in office mail. This includes checking and taking down the mail daily, preparing courier service, overnight packages, scheduling pick up service when requested and ordering/maintaining shipping supply inventory.
- Distribute phone lists and place in common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining office supply inventory; this includes all office supplies and toner, toiletry supplies for the locker rooms, bathrooms and also personalized Denham coffee cups and hand towels.
- Responsible for stocking all conference rooms, copy rooms (including paper and toner) and gym and locker rooms.
- Maintain all office equipment – postage machine, shredders, gym equipment, as well as scheduling coffee machine/ice maker maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating office linen and towel dry cleanings.
- Assist with dissemination of employee manuals, handbooks and policies as needed.
- Prepare office for closure when applicable (record out of office voicemail/print sign for front door and freight elevator door, and communicate with building management office).
- Schedule Annual Flu Shot Clinic
- Update front office/receptionist manual as needed
- Update emergency contact file for the office as needed
- Decorate office for holiday season
- Fire Warden
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)