Our Houston client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Marketing Specialist. Their ideal candidate is someone who has great drive, quality work, positive attitude, and is a great team player. This role does include a small amount of travel for expo’s, so you must be organized, flexible, and be able to prioritize and adjust to change. Primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Posts updates on LinkedIn
- Work with Sales, Engineering and project team to generate “postable” events
- Manage and maintain the company website
- Develop marketing materials such as product datasheets and presentations
- Organize conferences and expos where the compnay will be exhibiting
- Welcome and engage potential leads at our booth during conferences and expos, making sure to record contact information and follow-up notes
- Help organize demonstrations for clients
Requirements for this position include a minimum of 3-7 years’ working in marketing support and a 4-year bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing.
Great benefits follow with 4 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, game-filled breakroom, and a free CrossFit membership! Apply now to take advantage of these competitive benefits and the next best step in your career!
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)