Our Houston client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Marketing Specialist. Their ideal candidate is someone who has great drive, quality work, positive attitude, and is a great team player. This role does include a small amount of travel for expo’s, so you must be organized, flexible, and be able to prioritize and adjust to change. Primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Posts updates on LinkedIn
- Work with Sales, Engineering and project team to generate “postable” events
- Manage and maintain the company website
- Develop marketing materials such as product datasheets and presentations
- Organize conferences and expos where the compnay will be exhibiting
- Welcome and engage potential leads at our booth during conferences and expos, making sure to record contact information and follow-up notes
- Help organize demonstrations for clients
Requirements for this position include a minimum of 3-7 years’ working in marketing support and a 4-year bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing.
Great benefits follow with 4 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, game-filled breakroom, and a free CrossFit membership! Apply now to take advantage of these competitive benefits and the next best step in your career!