Marketing Operations Manager
Our energetic Houston client is seeking an intelligent and highly motivated Marketing Manager to support their Operations team within the department. This role will involve a lot of collaborative team work to ensure efficiency, growth, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, a go-getter, and always ready to take initiative when needed. So, if you are a data-fanatic who enjoys problem-solving, analysis, and automation- keep reading because this job may be for you!
Primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Create and analyze reports on marketing attribution, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze campaign data and ROI
- Make recommendations for optimization to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Optimize assets across website and marketing programs for conversion
- Run A/B tests to identify opportunities for improving conversion rates
- Support marketing automation
- Assist the marketing teams in building lists, segments, forms, processes for campaign tracking, and automated programs
- Monitor and maintain the MarTech stack
- Help identify opportunities to use tech to increase efficiency, use dynamic content to personalize content, and automate as much as possible
- Oversee SEO
- Use keyword analysis, best practices, and test data to identify opportunities for driving more organic traffic to the website.
- Make tactical recommendations to the Demand Gen team for improving organic conversions
To qualify for this position, you must have a passion for your work and be able to thrive in a collaborative environment. This opens the floor for transparent communication, continuation of all learning aspects, and the ability to share goals and celebrate success. Further required credentials are listed below-
- Bachelor’s degree as an education minimum
- 5-10 years’ experience in Marketing Operations or Generalist
- Automation experience
- Understand SEO principles
- SaaS experience
- Proficiency in Pardot, Salesforce, and WordPress
- A/B testing tools
If you check everything off the list and are ready to join a team that values work/life balance, apply now for the next best step in your marketing career! Don’t forget the top-notch health benefits, competitive pay, vacation time, and much more!