Our East Houston client is seeking an experienced, driven Marketing Manager to develop and implement successful marketing strategies to boost company’s brand. You will also be responsible for organizing and coordinating special events, conferences, and trade shows. To be successful in this role, you must be self-driven, proactive, and have prior experience in the Oil & Gas sector. Responsibilities include-
- Develop a measuring system for determining the success of each marketing program.
- Conduct research on competitors, customers, brands, and products to produce forecasts, analyses, results, and trends by using metrics and tracking tools
- Manage marketing budget while measuring, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Maximize customer satisfaction through competitive pricing strategies to drive profit
- Produce valuable and engaging content for all marketing avenues
- Build relationships with media partners and vendor while managing contracts
- Oversee company’s website, social media, and email marketing
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or other related field is required with a minimum of 10 years’ experience. Three years of management experience is also required since you will need strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills. If you are enthusiastic about marketing and ready to take the next best step in your career, apply now!