Our Energy- related client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to execute marketing strategies and implement conference marketing tools and processes. This role will work closely with the Conference Production team in order to consistently produce marketing collateral content for brand awareness. In order to achieve great success, you must have high-energy, be process driven, and have strong time management skills. Responsibilities are as follows-
- Establish best practice marketing tools including mail and email campaign plans using responsive/mobile friendly solutions, marketing budget and ROI reporting tools
- Source strategic marketing partnerships, securing optimum value, managing and building relationships with partners
- Establish and report on booking patterns, working with other internal teams to deliver best practice lead-times and revenue
- Source and manage data required for your campaigns
- Oversee the integrity of the data, work with colleagues to ensure the data from the various systems (formal and informal) are integrated and fit for purpose
- Delivering directly attributable, leads, and additional support to sales teams
Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of three years’ experience in marketing. Must have experience creating and editing HTML, content management systems, and marketing automation platforms. Experience creating content utilizing responsive/mobile landing pages and emails using industry best practices is required. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus and experience in Marketo and Eloqua is preferred.
If you are a Marketing Coordinator in search of the next best opportunity in Houston, apply now because our client wants you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.