This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, an equipment manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team to assist with research, planning, graphic design, and tradeshow coordination. Responsibilities include:
- Implement and execute ad programs and campaigns as outlined.
- Research and recommend tradeshows, including justification for budget spend, maintain the tradeshow
- Assist in all aspects of tradeshow production, including design, purchase, delivery, set up, tear down, equipment inventory and general upkeep.
- Assist with the design and purchasing of advertising across multichannel platforms.
- Ensure communication is executed in line with brand identity and standards.
- Manage photography for new products, ads, and installations.
- Maintain files on previously attended, currently approved, and future tradeshows.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Design, with at least 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or tradeshow coordination. Strong experience in full Adobe Creative Suite products is required. General knowledge of digital photography, HTML, and CMS experience is a plus. If you are looking for the next step in your marketing career, apply now!