As a B2B company, this client needs a tech-savvy coordinator to help with tradeshows, meetings, presentations, social media management, and multiple Special Projects. Additional duties include:
- Work with the CEO and Marketing Manager to develop marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Organize company tradeshows and events from start to finish, including budgeting, travel, and logistics.
- Collaborate with the outbound sales team to develop compelling and meaningful presentations.
- Coordinate, process, and streamline internal marketing requests from staff.
- Provide copywriting, proofing, and editing support for all collateral, including print materials, presentations, online content, technical papers, advertising, etc.
- Manage all vendors for printing, services, tradeshows, and any other special projects.
Minimum of an Associate’s degree is preferred, along with 2-to-4 years’ marketing experience in an industrial or oil & gas B2B environment. Experience with content creation and management, advertising, vendor negotiations, and digital marketing is strongly preferred. This is a tech-forward role, so strong proficiency in MSO, Adobe CS (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), and CMS experience are all highly preferred as well.
Great salary and benefits, fun perks, tight-knit team, and dynamic leadership are all part of the package. If you like wearing lots of hats to help a company grow – and you want to be part of a company that is doing more than just growing to make more money – then this might be a great fit for you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.