Marketing & Catering Sales Coordinator
Our client near Downtown Houston is seeking an ambitious Catering Sales & Marketing Associate to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for outside sales to build a portfolio of client accounts and for managing social media, assisting with guest relations, and event coordination. They are looking for someone who brings a lot of energy, great interpersonal skills, and is comfortable with shifting between sales and marketing. Responsibilities will include:
- Actively outreach to potential clients to offer catering services.
- Answer questions, visit offices, and encourage clients along the sales process.
- Manage all aspects of booking and managing private events.
- Act as a liaison with any external vendors and staff.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through social media platforms.
Degree is preferred, but not required, with at least 2 years of marketing and sales experience. Hospitality and/or restaurant sales experience is a very big plus. This is a fast-paced role that will require multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a go-getter attitude. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with your marketing career, this is the job for you!