Marketing Associate/Office Administrator
Our client is seeking a Marketing Associate/Office Administrator in their Houston, TX office to
support senior members of the firm in the pursuit of marketing, fundraising, and new business
and relationship management endeavors.
- Calendar management for one Partner (arranging meetings, making lunch & dinner
reservations, organizing conference calls) and other team members as needed.
- Creating and preparing reports for information management.
- Inputting contacts, updates, information into SalesForce.
- Circulating information, reports, meeting notes and other summaries internally and
- Arranging/booking travel.
- Helping to update internal marketing materials as needed.
- Running Origination reports and creating/managing/distributing materials for internal
and external meetings on an as needed basis. This may include running Origination
dashboard reports, Deal Flow Timing, Manager Mapping, and Prospect Pipelines.
- Compiling and submitting expense reports.
- Making sure common areas (conference rooms, etc.) are organized.
- Actively support and engage one Partner regarding Origination efforts.
- Answer Phones
- Serve as point person for building maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies,
equipment, some billing, and various errands.
- Working various vendors and service providers and maintaining strong relationships
with our reps, including oversight of contract and price negotiations.
- Ordering office supplies, business cards and stationery, and keeping kitchen areas
- General Administration such as compiling and submitting expense claims for team,
filing bills, and assisting with Fedex/USPS shipments and mail.
- Tidying common areas/making sure cabinets are neat and organized.
- Managing the reception area.
- Provide general support for office visitors: ordering breakfast/lunch, making sure
conference room has beverages, etc.
- Collecting/Tracking/Approving all invoices and purchase receipts from vendors.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)