This position is permanently closed.
Our Galleria client is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal for their insurance defense law firm. You will be responsible for supporting the attorneys with research, documentation, file organization, and assisting with preparation for meetings, trials, and hearings. Responsibilities include-
- Order records
- Perform discovery
- Organize, analyze, and compile information
- Draft, proof, and edit all legal documents
- Collect and record exhibits
- Maintain all files are up to date and organized
- Maintain financial records, track hours, and bill clients
Degree is not required, but prior experience as a paralegal with at least 3-8 years experience in insurance defense is needed. You must be a true go-getter, great and multi-tasking, and enjoy working in a team oriented environment. If you are an ambitious individual looking for the next best step in your legal career, apply now!