This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a wills, trusts, & estate planning law firm, is seeking a sharp and professional Legal Secretary to support the Managing Partner. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure that the Managing Partner stays organized, on schedule, and prepared for all day-to-day operations. The candidate must possess strong communication skills, a professional presentation and poise, and have a very keen eye for details. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison with all external personnel and assist clients as needed.
- Draft, proofread, and edit appropriate legal documents and forms.
- Process expense reports and handle time entries.
- Ensure client files are maintained, organized and up to date.
- Schedule conference calls, meetings, and lunches.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ office support experience in the legal industry, along with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook is required. Experience in wills, trusts, and estate planning and proficiency in iCreate Big Hand and NetDocuments are preferred. Strong writing, editing, and/or proofreading skills are a huge plus. If you meet these requirements and are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!