Legal Project Manager
This position is permanently closed.
Our legal services client is looking for a strong Legal Project Manager in their Austin office to oversee mass tort dockets from beginning to end. This role involves management of a team and oversight of the complete project in a collaborative, matrixed environment involving internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Strong leadership, exceptional communication skills, and project management experience will be the keys to success in this role. Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with all partners, clients, and stakeholders through effective communication
- Monitor and maintain awareness of a docket’s transition to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Manage design and agreement elements to ensure alignment at all levels
- Keep track of all project timelines to guarantee deadlines are met
- Identify any issues that may be impacting a docket and assist in resolution
- Manage agendas, timelines, and staff, including communicating with key personnel
Bachelor’s degree required, JD or PMP preferred. Must have 5-to-7 years of leadership and/or project management experience within a professional services industry, with preference for the legal, insurance, or financial services industries. If you are ready for the next best step in your legal career, apply now!