This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our legal client located in the Greenway Plaza is in need of a Legal Admin to assist the managing attorney in a variety of legal matters. This position will involve preparation and attendance at District board meetings, preparing all documents for government filings, and assisting with District Orders, resolutions and correspondence.
You must have strong communication skills due to the high volume of interaction with professional associates, and a great polished presentation. A bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of five years of professional experience. Legal experience is preferred, but not required.
Other responsibilities follow-
- Drafting agendas and documents for Board meetings for attorney review
- Organizing and processing documents following Board meetings, including handling District mail
- Working on annexations and creation of Districts
- Organizing District documents for filing
- Maintaining District meeting file, agenda calendars and ProLaw custom tabs
- Preparing Real Estate Projects Submission Form for easements and land conveyance
- Responding to (or coordinating responses from other consultants regarding) inquiries from residents, consultants, government agencies
- Drafting, preparing for execution, and processing all District Orders and Resolutions
- Processing and completing required government filings on District-related projects
- Processing documents pursuant to Reference Library
- Working on bond sales pursuant to task list in the Reference Library
- Reporting hours worked on an accurate and timely basis
If you meet these requirements, and are looking for the next best step in your legal career, apply now!