IT Technical Support Analyst
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our North Houston client is seeking an IT Technical Support Analyst to assist users with any issues they may be facing and provide resolutions. You will provide hardware and software problem resolution by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by step solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical customer support over the phone; identify, troubleshoot, and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related problems
- Maintain proper documentation and organization of assigned tickets
- Identify recurrent problems and help resolve them
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone
- Support and train end-users in a wide range of software applications as needed.
- Support Customer Service project activities aimed at improving procedures and processes
Degree is not required but must have a minimum of 2-year experience in IT support. To excel in this role, you must have clear communication to effectively assist in a professional, user-friendly manner.